How to check Jio Data Balance Introduction
When it comes to the best telecom operators in India, Jio is the name that tops the chart. It is the biggest telecom brand owned and run by Mukesh Ambani.
Jio is known for providing low-cost recharges with big benefits. The company offers an array of services including data, voice calls, messages, and more. Jio bundled plans include all the services mentioned.
The company has been serving the people of India for over five years now. In all these years, they have built a massive base of customers in the country.
As a Jio user, it is important to keep a tab on your usage, so you know when to recharge next. Or else, you may run out of benefits. Knowing the steps to Jio balance check keeps you updated about your balance and recharge date.
If you are wondering how to check Jio data balance by SMS, you are in the right place. There are many ways to Jio balance check number and I am going to cover them all in the post below. Read this guide to learn how to Jio net balance check number.
Step-By-Step Guide To Check Jio Balance
How to check Jio data balance by SMS? As I said, there are many ways to Jio balance check. You can Jio data balance check through missed calls, SMS, USSD codes, the Jio App, or on-call.
With the Jio balance check code, you can stay updated about your balance and know when to recharge. To avoid confusion, I have explained all the Jio balance check no methods in detail. So let’s get on with it!
Method 1: Check Jio Balance Through Missed Call / SMS
Before I tell you the steps to how to check Jio data balance by SMS, let me tell you how to Jio balance check no by giving a missed call. I feel it’s the easiest way to check your Jio balance.
To check Jio data balance, dial 1299 from your phone. The call will automatically get cut, and you will receive a text message from the number that you dialed to check your balance. This message will include your balance details.
How to check Jio data balance by SMS? If you want a more detailed message about your Jio balance, then type MBAL to 55333. This will show you your plan, SMS usage, data usage, plan expiring date, and recharge balance.
Now that you know how to check data balance in Jio by SMS, you can check your Jio balance at any time and stay updated.
Talking about the Jio balance check number, here are some text messages that you can save for future reference.
- MYPLAN to 199: It will let you know about your current Jio plan.
- BILL to 199: This is for postpaid customers who want to know their bill amount.
- TARIFF to 191: Send this to check your call rate.
- START to 1925: It will help you activate 4G data on your Jio SIM card.
- JIO to 199: It will help you know your Jio mobile number.
- BAL to 199: This is for prepaid customers who want to check their balance and validity.
- MBAL to 55333: It will help you check your 4G data usage.
Every Jio user should know how to check Jio balance, data, and how to check Jio balance, validity. I have already discussed how to check Jio data balance by SMS, so you can follow this method to check your balance, current plan, and other details.
Method 2: Check Jio Balance On Call
After discussing how to check Jio data balance by SMS online, let me tell you how to check Jio balance on call. This is another easy way of checking your current phone balance. All you need to do is follow the steps below and you are good to go.
- Dial 1800 889 9999 or 1991 from your Jio number. This is Jio’s customer service number.
- On the Interactive Voice Response (IVR) machine, you will be asked to choose your preferred language. You can choose between English, Hindi, Kannada, Punjabi, etc.
- Press the respective key to select a language of your choice.
- Now the IVR will tell your plan’s validity and data balance.
- After that the IVR will ask if you want to know the ISD plan recharges and plan, activate the current plan, work-from-home packs, etc. You need to press the respective key to know the details.
- To know about the balance, choose the current data and validity option. If you want to know about the plan, select the past recharge options.
- On the IVR you can also get information about the various offers and plans of Jio, talk to a customer service representative, set a caller tune, and much more.
Knowing how to know Jio data balance by SMS makes it easier to check your balance. It is the quickest way to check your Jio balance.
For those asking “How do I check Jio data balance?” You can follow the above two methods to check your Jio balance.
Every Jio customer should know how to check Jio data balance. This way, they can stay updated about their plan’s validity, expiry date, how much data is left, etc.
Now that you know how to check Jio balance data, let’s move on to other methods.
Method 3: Check Jio Balance Using USSD Codes
You can also check your Jio balance using the Jio balance check code. We are talking about USSD codes which are used as Jio balance enquiry number. If you are not comfortable with “how to check Jio data balance by SMS or on call,” you can use the USSD code method.
To check your current Jio balance, you should dial the following USSD codes:
- *333*3*1*2# – This is for deactivating your caller tune service.
- *111*1*3# – This is to check your data balance.
- *333# – This will help you check your main balance.
- *333*3*1*1# – This is for activating your caller tune.
So now you know how to check Jio data balance using USSD codes. Since there is more than one Jio net balance check number, you should write them down so you don’t forget them.
By using Jio plan check number, Jio balance check number 1991, and Jio recharge check number, you can get all the information you need.
Method 4: Check Jio Balance On My Jio App
In this section, I will tell you how to check Jio validity using the My Jio app. If you don’t want to use the Jio validity check number for some reason, you can use Jio’s official app to check your balance. For this method, you will need to first download the My Jio app on your phone. It is available in both the Play Store and Apple App Store. Also, it is free to download.
With the My Jio app you can have full control over your Jio account. It allows you to check and track your active data plan, validity, expiry date, and much more.
For those asking “how to check Jio balance?” you just have to log into the app using your Jio phone number. I feel this method is more convenient than using Jio net checking number or Jio sim balance check number.
By logging into My Jio, you can get all the information related to your Jio number and plan. It allows you to check your plan’s validity, data usage, latest offers, and more. The app also allows users to generate a detailed statement of their messages, calls, and internet data. You can even use it to find a nearby Jio store.
Just follow these steps and you will be good to go:
- After downloading the My Jio app, complete your registration on the app using your Jio number.
- Now open the app and go to the View Detail section.
- Tap on View Detail to see your data balance, SMS balance, plan expiry date, and voice call balance.
So now you know how to check Jio balance validity using the My Jio app.
You can also use the My Jio app to check new plans and offers. For this, you will have to follow these steps.
- Launch the My Jio app and tap on the Recharge option on the home screen.
- A list of recharge plans will appear on the screen.
- To get more information about a plan, tap on the View Details option.
- Select the plan that you want to buy and tap on Buy CTA.
- This will take you to the payment gateway.
- Choose a payment method of your choice.
- Once the payment is clear, you will receive a confirmation message from Jio.
- The recharge plan is now active on your number.
- The data balance should also be reflected in your My Jio app account.
After reading the above lines, you know how to check data balance in Jio using the My Jio app. This method is better than dialing Jio balance check 1991.
My Jio app is packed with numerous features. It can do more than just show your data balance, plan expiry, and plans and offers. It allows you to link your secondary Jio account, JioLink, JioFi, and Jio Fiber account with the app.
With the help of the My Jio app, you can have all your different Jio accounts in one place for easy control. This app is also linked with other Jio apps like Jio News, Jio Saavn, Jio TV app, Jio Cinema, and more.
For those asking “how to check Jio data balance without app?” you can use the Jio data check number code or call the Jio customer service number. I have already discussed these two methods in the previous few sections.
Method 5: Check Your Balance On Jio Website
You already know what the Jio offer check number is or how to myJio account balance. In this section, I will tell you how to check Jio recharge validity on the Jio website.
For Jio net balance check you will have to visit Jio’s official site – Jio.com. This method is suitable for those who don’t want to install the My Jio app on their phone. Here are the steps you need to follow.
- Open a web browser of your choice.
- Go to Jio.com.
- As the site opens, click on the Sign In button.
- Choose the Mobile option and type your Jio mobile number.
- You will receive an OTP on your Jio number.
- Enter the OTP in the required box and hit the Submit button.
- Now you will see your data usage and balance along with your plan details.
- To get a detailed overview, click on View More or Check Usage.
Well, that’s all you need to do to check your Jio balance on Jio.com. If you don’t want to use Jio data check code or Jio net check number to check your balance, you can use the official website. This method is also good for users who are interested in “how to check Jio balance without app?”
I have covered all the methods for Jio data check. You can use any of these methods to check your plan validity, balance, or data usage. All the methods are simple, but it’s up to you to decide which one you will follow.
I use the Jio ussd code for balance. With the Jio ussd code, I don’t need to install any app or visit any website. It is quick and hassle-free.
Now that you know how to check balance in Jio, you can run a balance inquiry any time you want. Knowing the Jio balance checking number keeps you informed about your current plan, balance, and expiry date.
By now you should know how to check your Jio account balance. In this post, I have covered all possible methods for data balance check in Jio. You can choose any of the methods to check my myJio usage. By doing so, you can stay informed about your current plan and balance.
How can I check the Jio data balance without the app?
To check your Jio balance without the app, you can use USSD codes, call the Jio customer service number, or visit Jio’s official website.
How do I check my data balance?
You can check your Jio data balance by logging into the My Jio app using your Jio phone number.
How do I check my 4G data balance?
You can check your 4G data balance by visiting the Jio website or registering on the My Jio app.
What is the Jio USSD code?
Jio has several USSD codes. Each of them is used for a different purpose. You can find the USSD codes in the above post.
What code is used to check data?
To check your Jio data balance, you should use the code *111*1*3#.
How do I check my data balance on the due date?
By logging into the My Jio app, you can easily check your data balance on due and other details related to your Jio phone number.
How can I check my Jio data by SMS?
To check your Jio data balance by SMS, send BAL to 199.
How do I check my Jio data balance?
There are many ways to check your Jio data balance. Follow the methods mentioned in this post.
What is the USSD code of Jio?
Jio has many USSD codes and all of them are mentioned in the above post.
How can I check my Jio data balance through WhatsApp?
To check your Jio balance through WhatsApp, first, save the JioCare number i.e. 7000770007 in your phone’s contact list. Send a WhatsApp message – “Data Balance” to JioCare.
For more such interesting content, keep reading Mobile Gyaan.